Saturday, October 26, 2013

October 26, 2013 - Church Blessings Ceremony

Our Civil Wedding 2005

 

We been together for 9th years. This year we decided to received blessings of our marriage in the church. We wanted Our Lord to be our center and guide on our marriage life. I remember the priest who conduct the ceremony in our wedding said, "I'm glad that even you already married in civil for how many years, you decided to have the church wedding still, I know God will bless you but only few, but now that you were bless in Gods Home with Gods Blessings you blessings will be over flowing and more, mark my word."  then I claim it, because we ware having our dear son soon with our arms together , to have a complete family. I thank God since then for giving us over flowing blessings and grace. I will continue to have a strong faith and believe that God is always the most powerful and always good to everyone of us. 
  

It's so funny that we didn't expect that belo and cord ( i don't know if i said it right haha)  are still needed om a simple ceremony of a wedding like this. haha. My mom and our ninang's went inside the office for they are member of the church called MBG and they looked for some string and fabric they can used as it is. haha. The ceremony is simple yet its full of joy even the start of the day is not that Good. But God change it everything to make it as perfect.

with Tatay, Father Monching, Nanay and my youngest niece who's grew up with us and they said she is our Panganay haha :)

We are been blessed since then even how many struggle or happiness that come along our way. I'm so thankful to God that we are still fighting to be strong and to be together as a couple and now we will be soon a family.  

My Family


Dear Lord,
Lord, Thank you for making this day possible. Thank you for making our day turn to blossom from gray. Lord., please forgive me for all the sins or wrong that I have done in the the fast and in the future. Lord, Thank you for all the blessings you have given me and my family. Thank you for always protecting my baby everyday, Thank You for everything my Lord.
Amen

1 comment:

Rackell said...

Congrats Mommy! Stay in love!