Thursday, October 6, 2011

Clomid: New Cycle, New Chance



Clomiphene Citrate so called CLOMID most of us women who are fighting a battle against infertility are embracing the Clomid like me who giving us another hope and chance to be a mom.

Today, It's my second day. DAY2 is the start of my Clomid to DAY6 but this time i will be taking it 2x a day as prescription 100mg per day unlike for the past 3 cycle only 50mg a day. I don't know but I feel so much hope and positive for this cycle although i already heard so many issue's that they already done with 100mg of clomid but still no successful BFP after that. I already assured by self that i will be more positive from this cycle. I prepared my self and I will do everything to make this better.

I'm positive because I was able to ovulate before on my right ovary with the help of 50mg clomid what about this time that I'm already taking 100mg of Clomid.

So POSITIVE and be more POSITIVE! that is my goal...

Photobucket

No comments: