Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ovulation Predictor KIt (OPK) *confuse

Again, I started to use OPK but so confused after 3 box I haven't had a chance to get positive result. Even though on that day I was already having a dominant Follicle in good size and anytime as they said it will burst.
Maybe some Test i did was at the wrong time so I have learn thru readings that the best time would be between 10am to 8pm and do not intake too much water 2 hours before you did a test. They said test should begin depends on your cycle in my case i started on my DAY 18th i don't know its right but i just followed when the time i had my TVS and found out i have good size follicle here are the copies of some OPK .

Day18th - Sept 24/10pm

Day20th - Sept 26/9AM

 Day 21th - Sept27/ 1030AM

Day22nd - Sept 28/2:30pm



Day23th - Sept.29 / 1030PM

Day 24th - Sept 30 / 750pm (Test2)


Day 24th - Sept 30 1.30pm (test1)


Day25th - Oct 01 /2pm (test1)

Day 25th - Oct 01/ 630pm (test2)

Day 26th - Oct 02/ 130pm


I will have my TVS/FM again today. Then what ever result may be we will visit my OB again tomorrow.
Goodluck!! GOD is GOOD!! More prayers..

More update soon....

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Υour style is very unіque in comparison tо otheг folks
I have rеaԁ stuff fгоm.
Thanκѕ fοr pοsting ωhen you have the oρpoгtunitу, Guеss I will just bоοk mаrk thіѕ
blоg.
Also visit my website :: Plan My Baby